I never tell people off the bat that I’m gay. I wait. I wait until they say some homophobic shit and then I laugh and am like “you know I’m gay right?” And watch the look of terror on their face.
i like you
Britain: a summary
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Concept Art + Final Film)
A Koala reflecting on his sins, his triumphs, and the inevitability of death.
Eventually we’re just gonna have to accept “ducking” as a swear word
Chris Pratt worked with Marvel and Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to arrange a special screening of Guardians of the Galaxy for patients, families and staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Wednesday. While the movie played, Pratt snuck out and dressed up as his character, Star-Lord. He spent more than three hours in full costume and handed out movie-themed toys. Pratt also visited patients in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, and the Pediatric ICU, as they were too sick to join the movie screening that afternoon.
Pratt spent extra time with one patient, Dylan Prunty, who is a longtime Lego fan and recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. They spent about 10 minutes reciting different scenes from the film.
if my husband doesnt tear up when im walking down the aisle im turning the fuck around
my husband definitely will because he’s gonna have to put up with me for the rest of his life and that’s enough to make anybody cry
when they say the name of the movie in the movie
this girl in my class today was writing a ton of stuff on her paper while we were taking notes and i was like “woah what are you writing did i miss something she said” and the girl laughed and was like “oh i’m not taking notes this is a list of things that annoy me”
skinny jeans where the ankle is not all the way skinny?? why do you do this
Ice Bucket Challenge Fail Compilation
OKAY SO RULES:
- This ends September 1st at midnight of whatever time zone you live in, I’ll be choosing a winner the next day
- I’ve been thinking about it and you don’t have to be following me, I want to do a giveaway, not gain dozens of followers who didn’t even want to follow me in the first place. If you checked out my blog, though, that would be extremely nice of you!
- I’m not sure how much money I will be able to spend, so let’s say one winner gets one book, there’s a possibility there will be more than one winner. I’ll keep you updated.
- You need to reblog this post to enter. Likes count only if you reblogged it first.
- You can have whatever edition (that the Book Depository has) and whichever book in a series you like.
- If you prefer any other book than the ones listed above you can say so, but it’s the theme what’s fun. But this giveaway is for you, I won’t argue.
- I’ll be using the Book Depository so 1) your country needs to be on the list of where they ship to (they ship almost everywhere, don’t worry), 2) you need to be comfortable giving me your address, I won’t do anything creepy with it (I wouldn’t even know what to do with it, I could send you a christmas card).
- If you have any questions just come here
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
Okay just what the fuck you guys
Ooh ooh baby
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Na na na na
Can we appreciate John Smith here for a second? He’s so into it.